Thank you for choosing J.I.Strings. We take pride in your satisfaction with our products and service. We thoroughly inspect the items in your order and very carefully pack your shipment. However, if there is an issue please follow these guidelines:
30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
We work hard to offer you the best quality products, but if you are dissatisfied with any of our products, you may return them within 30 days of purchase.
- You must follow the return procedure listed below
- All returned items must have been purchased from us, and returned to us in mint new condition.
- Examples of items that can NOT be returned include, but not limited to: bows or instruments that have been played extensively, and items held longer than 30 days.
All packages must be inspected immediately for damage while the driver is present. If there is a discrepancy, a damaged or defective item, please
- Notify the driver immediately and obtain any related receipt.
- Keep the box and maintain the integrity of the carton and packing materials.
- Contact us at 877-423-6383 within 3 business days upon receipt to initiate the claims process.
Email us photos of the damaged box and product to help ensure a successful claim with the carrier. When you call to inform us of the problem, we will make arrangements at that time for your replacement or credit. Do not discard the box or packing material. After making initial contact with JIS, the carrier will send a representative to your location to either inspect the damaged package or take it to their facility for inspection. J.I.Strings is not responsible for damage in shipping and shipping damage is not covered by our warranty.
1. No returns will be accepted without our prior approval. Contact your sales representative at 877-423-6383 to initiate a return process or fill out the form below. We need to know what you are returning and the specific reason for the return in order to process a credit or exchange. A restocking fee may be assessed if we are not notified about the return.
2. Re-package the items safely and securely:
- Bows need to be clean, free of rosin, and hair-loose
- Instruments must be packed with protection under the tailpiece and around the bridge.
- All items must be in original packaging with item label/barcode.
- Include a copy of the packing slip and invoice
- Clearly label or mark the outside of the box with your company name and RMA#
- Insure the package for your net cost. We are not responsible for any return that is lost or damaged during transit.
RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION FORM